Monday 14 October 2013

Baking Bucket List.

The Great British bake off has inspired me to want to bake more variety of bakes instead of the usual cupcakes, cakes and cookies. I have decided the best way is to create a bucket list of all of the things that I would like to bake in the future (especially with Christmas round the corner and I would love to create homemade food hampers) and then cross them off when I have completed them.

If anyone has any recipes or tips on any of the bakes on the list then please get in touch because I would love to hear them.

Cakes
  • Dundee cake
Cookies
  • American style chocolate chip cookies
  • Salted Caramel Macaroons
Muffins
  • Low fat Blueberry muffins
Tarts and Pies
  • Bakewell tart
  • Lemon Meringue Pie
Bars and Slices
  • Millionaires Shortbread
Pastry
  • Choux pastry- Eclairs and Profiteroles
Other Bakes
  • Honeycomb
  • Spun sugar
Festive
  • Mincemeat
  • Yule Log
  • Gingerbread House
Preserves and Chutneys
  • Mango Chutney
  • Chilli Jam
  • Cranberry sauce
Savoury
  • Scotch Eggs
  • Cornish Pasties
If you have a baking list of your own then post a link as I would love to see what you would love to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback so please leave a message and I will reply as soon as I can. Thank you.