Saturday 28 September 2013

Welcome......

Hi, Can't believe I have taken the steps and created my own blog. Feels kind of silly documenting things in my life (as if anyone cares) but I think its a way keeping a track of what is happening in my life so I can look back and see how things have changed.

At the moment, it kind of feels like Im talking to myself so please could you leave a little comment to let me know that you have visited my blog, it would be really appreciated.

I will be blogging about things that are going on in my life and things that I am currently enjoying from food, what I am reading, travelling and more.

Tomorrow I will be going to Lulworth Cove and the New Forest which is Dorset. I will take some pictures to show to you all. I am a amateur when it comes to photography so if any of you lovely people have any tips I will be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback so please leave a message and I will reply as soon as I can. Thank you.